A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Abroms Zimmerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Michael Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near West Linn, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See West Linn Primary Care Doctors.