A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Falls Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Michael Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near West Linn, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See West Linn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Zimmerman, Dr. Mitch Zimmerman, Dr. Myles Zimmerman, Dr. Michal Zimmerman, Dr. Mickey Zimmerman, Dr. Miles Zimmerman