A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zimmerman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans