A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaron is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaron, DO, FACC, FASNC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Aaron has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Aaron DO, FACC, and FASNC is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Michael Aaron has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aaron practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Cardiologists.