A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaron, MD, DO, FASNC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Aaron practice?
Dr. Michael Aaron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Cardiologists.