Michael Aaron Is this you?

3.0

Extremely disappointed!

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I was scheduled for the routine tests - After I had echo, I tried to schedule stress test at which time office staff insisted I had to have another echo, because they did not have my records straight. Then I was scheduled for stress test when I was told to stop taking Toprol XL for 2 days. Tried to tell them I can't just stop,but I complied and ended up having to take Toprol before test because my heart was racing. I was told stress test showed at problem and had to schedule a catherization. Had chest xray prior and kept calling office before catherization because I had awful cough. Office told me they can't find it and it must be on dr's desk. Dr. never called me with results, and I kept calling office but was told just to go ahead with catherization. I spent all day in outpatient at Jersey Shore waiting for my turn, and while there I asked nurse to please look at my records to see results of chest xray. I had pneumonia! When dr. finally got to me, he read my records and told me I had pneumonia and asked why I was not on medication!!! Dr. decided to go ahead with catherization and I could not stop coughing on table, as nurses yelled at me to "stop coughing!" Dr. did test and said "false/positive." I NEVER got a call from Dr.Aaron or the office to come in and discuss results!!! This was a horrible experience and totally unacceptable!!!

knowledgable and careing

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

He takes a personal interest in my health conditions. He explains things well without using medical jargon. Makes helpful recommendations.

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Answered all questions with detail explanations.

STAY AWAY!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

If you want to live, avoid this doctor. He misdiagnosed an issue that led to a heart attack. Go to another doctor.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

have been to multiple offices and I always wait 45 to 1 hour past my appointment time. Very frustrating!

Posted on May 16th, 2016