A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aaronson, Nephrologist, Transplant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aaronson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aaronson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Aaronson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Michael Aaronson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aaronson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Nephrologists.