A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aasen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Aasen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Aasen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Aasen practice?
- Dr. Michael Aasen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Aasen practices Internal Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists.