A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abdul-Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdul-Malek graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Abdul-Malek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Abdul-Malek DO is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Abdul-Malek practice?
- Dr. Michael Abdul-Malek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abdul-Malek practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.