A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abernethy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abernethy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Abernethy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abernethy graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abernethy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Abernethy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Abernethy practice?
- Dr. Michael Abernethy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Abernethy practices Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Emergency Physicians.