A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abgott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Abgott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Abgott graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abgott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Abgott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Abgott practice?
- Dr. Michael Abgott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abgott practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.