A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abiri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abiri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Abiri practice?
Dr. Michael Abiri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.