A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abiri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abiri
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abiri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abiri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Abiri MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Abiri practice?
- Dr. Michael Abiri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abiri practices Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.