A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Abiri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abiri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Manovchehr Abiri MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Abiri practice?
- Dr. Michael Abiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abiri practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.