A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Abrishami, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrishami graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abrishami has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrishami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abrishami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Abrishami practice?
Dr. Michael Abrishami practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Abrishami, Dr. Micheal Abrishami, Dr. Michel Abrishami, Dr. Mickey Abrishami, Dr. Miguel Abrishami, Dr. Mike Abrishami