A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abrishami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Abrishami, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrishami graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Abrishami has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrishami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Abrishami practice?
Dr. Michael Abrishami practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Beverly Hills, CA.
See New York Dermatologists.