A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abrishami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Abrishami, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrishami graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Abrishami has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Abrishami MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Abrishami practice?
- Dr. Michael Abrishami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Abrishami practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See New York Dermatologists.