Dr. Michael Joseph Absalon MD and PHD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Absalon, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm, Leukemia Lymphoma, and Organ Transplantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Absalon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Absalon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Akro
- St. Jude Children`s Research Hospital, Memphis
- Cincinnati Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Absalon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Absalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Absalon practice?
Dr. Michael Absalon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Absalon, Dr. Micheal Absalon, Dr. Michel Absalon, Dr. Mickey Absalon, Dr. Miguel Absalon, Dr. Mike Absalon