A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Absalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Absalon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Absalon, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Absalon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Absalon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Absalon MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Absalon practice?
- Dr. Michael Absalon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Absalon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Oncologists.