A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Absalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Absalon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Absalon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Absalon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Absalon, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Absalon graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Absalon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Absalon MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Absalon practice?
- Dr. Michael Absalon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Absalon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.