Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Abu-Absi
Dr. Michael Abu-Absi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abu-Absi is affiliated with Sentara Obici Hospital, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Abu-Absi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Abu-Absi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.
Dr. William Delacey
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Suffolk, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Hussein Aboulatta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Suffolk, VA 0 mi42
Dr. Kimberly Smith-Griffith
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Suffolk, VA 0 mi20