A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ackland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ackland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackland
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ackland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ackland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackland graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ackland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kingsley Ackland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Ackland practice?
- Dr. Michael Ackland has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ackland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.