A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ackland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ackland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackland
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ackland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ackland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackland graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ackland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kingsley Ackland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Ackland practice?
- Dr. Michael Ackland has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ackland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.