A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Acord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Acord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acord
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Acord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Acord, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acord graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acord has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Acord MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Acord practice?
- Dr. Michael Acord has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Acord practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Physiatrists.