A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Acord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Acord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Acord, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acord graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acord has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Acord MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Acord practice?
- Dr. Michael Acord has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Acord practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Physiatrists.