A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Acurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Acurio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acurio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acurio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Acurio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acurio graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acurio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Acurio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Acurio practice?
- Dr. Michael Acurio has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Acurio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Orthopedic Surgeons.