Dr. Michael Acurio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Acurio?

June 1st, 2016

This doctor prescribes way too many pain pills. Don't ever go there!

March 9th, 2015

Dr. Acurio has been my orthopedist for 12 years. He finally diagnosed a very unusual condition that I had been to 3 local orthopedic specialists seeking help. They ran lots of tests and came back without an answer. Dr. Acurio diagnosed the problem, accurately, with a purely physical exam! He corrected the problem surgically, and I had 10 years of comfortable movement following the surgery. I have sent many friends and Church members to him and people have been very grateful. When I recently had a neck and shoulder problem he fixed me up non-surgically. He is not anxious to cut! I really feel like we are friends and I can be honest and he never sugar coats his comments. I like his bluntness and good humor, but his expertise is what really causes me to be his biggest fan. I urge you to give him a try and see if you too can be helped by this fine orthopedic surgeon and diagnostician.

January 11th, 2015

Tries to do to many surgeries at one time. Gets into a rush!!

October 17th, 2017