A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Adair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Adair, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Adair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Adair MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Adair practice?
- Dr. Michael Adair has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Adair practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.