A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Adamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Adamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Adamo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamo graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Adamo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Adamo DO is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Adamo practice?
- Dr. Michael Adamo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Adamo practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.