A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Agee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agee
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Agee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Agee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Agee graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Agee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Agee MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Agee practice?
- Dr. Michael Agee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Agee practices Urology near Helena, MT.
See Helena Urologists.