A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aguinaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aguinaldo, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguinaldo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Aguinaldo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Aguinaldo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Aguinaldo practice?
- Dr. Michael Aguinaldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aguinaldo practices Pediatrics near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Placentia Pediatricians.