Family Practitioner

geat doc show details geat doc
by Michael on Sep 10th, 2013

I found Dr, Ahmann about 5 months ago and ever since then my life has improved dramatically, his advice is deep and very intellectual and has me thinking in new better ways of life. I don't want to be over dramatic and say he has saved my life but in many ways he has, I've recommend the doc to my family and close friends and would do the same to anybody who is in need of a doc. His staff is also very good and makes me feel at home, very lax environment.

Stop Looking! show details Stop Looking!
Apr 19th, 2012

I just started with Dr. Ahmann and couldn't be happier. He is kind, personable. He listens to you. He accepts your input and I find him very interested in someone who likes to keep up with their own health. His staff are great and know me when I call on the phone and I am just a brand new patient. If I need something, I call and schedule an appointment and usually can see him within a couple of days. On the other hand if a million people add him as a Dr. then I suspect I won't get to see him as easily! Seriously though, my whole family loves him.

by Diane Pringle on Aug 12th, 2010

Dr Ahmann is the most informative doctor I've ever gone to. His office and staff and very professional and make you feel very comfortable. I wish I would have found him and his office a long time ago!

Awesome show details Awesome