Dr. Michael Ahn DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 13th, 2016
The best doctor!
Dr. Ahh is the best doctor. He is very reliable and warm hearted person. I've always got his respond immediately whenever I had a question. Dr. Ahn took my fear right away with his brilliant manner and spirit. I'm living in 1 hour away but it was worth it. If Dr. Ahn is not the best doctor, who can it be? I don't think you can find anyone better than him.

July 13th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Ahn for about three years. He has provided me with the best care possible and has made my routine check ups a positive experience. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional and caring doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients and is truly looking out for their well-being.

May 29th, 2015
He is by far the best male ogbyn dr ive ever felt comfortable with.

February 26th, 2014
If you are looking for excellent doctor who can deliver your baby then Dr Ahn is best one. He will treat you as friend with friendly smile not patient. He is open-minded and you can ask any question that is in your mind, He listens to you and suggests whatever required for you. Absolutely there is no waiting time and easy to make appointment. You can always in touch with doctor via email or phone and his response is very quick. I don’t think any doctor will visit after deliver; he was visited multiple times while I was recovering and he makes sure that I will recover fast. He is best doctor I ever met in my life and we are 100% satisfied with doctor as well as Hoboken medical university hospital.

July 24th, 2013
A doctor that is passionate in his practice and you can trust him.
Dr. Michael Ahn is the man that really cares for his patients. I have been his patient for over eight years and he really knows his stuff. He practically saved my life and help me recover from it when I gave up on trusting OB GYN doctors or doctors. He took the fear away from me that the surgical procedure would be a breeze that he would be there every step of the way. Most doctors don't follow up on there patients but Dr. Ahn was different he followed up to make sure my recovery was going well. Dr. Ahn that takes his time to answer any questions or any concerns you may have. If you looking for a one of a kind doctor that cares and passionate he is the doctor to always recommend to your female friends...

June 21st, 2010