A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Aigbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Aigbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Aigbe, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aigbe graduated from University Of Benin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aigbe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Omoregie Aigbe BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Aigbe practice?
- Dr. Michael Aigbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Aigbe practices Pediatric Nephrology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists.