Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Aigbe
Dr. Michael Aigbe, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Aigbe is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin. Dr. Aigbe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Aigbe has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Aigbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Hay Cheam
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi15
Dr. Manish Gupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.05 mi17
Dr. Yosef Kahn
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Las Vegas, NV 0.05 mi13