Dr. Michael Ain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2016
Initally seen NP she is great , had consultation with Dr. Ain, surgery went fabulous, he came out after surgery gave update, but didn't see him again until post op visit. A team of doctors did the rounds, to which they were great but would of liked to of seen the Dr. That did the surgery,

September 11th, 2015
HORRIBLE! Did not speak to my family post op. Went to my post operative visit and he did not check incision, never told me what to do for recovery, never checked me out. Asked if I had any questions and then beat around the bush and never answered one of them. He quickly left the room in less then 2 minutes leaving me me no answers what so ever. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

January 21st, 2015
The best for Dwarfism! Understanding!

March 8th, 2012
great doctor
i am currently 15 and have a scoliosis condition that needs rods and pins inserted into my back this has not been done yet but after research i think he is a great doctor i have meet with him and he does have a sense of humor great doctor looking forward to getting the surgery done

June 6th, 2010
Friendly and very knowledgeable
Dr. Ain was very friendly and honest about my spinal condition (AIS). He gave me the facts in a straightforward and reassuring manner and had a good sense of humor. Even though it wasn't good news, he told me he would be able to do a surgery preserving more of my spinal flexibility than my previous orthopedist had indicated. I am very pleased about my experience with Johns Hopkins and Dr. Ain.

August 5th, 2008
Overall fantastic
I traveled out of state specifically for Dr. Ain after my treating MD had died that was in Baltimore as well. Dr. Ain was able to do surgery on my back without placing me in a body cast as he initially felt I would require. His nurse, Tresie is an absolute treasure as well as his office secretary, Brenda.