A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ainslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ainslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ainslie
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ainslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ainslie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ainslie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ainslie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Ainslie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Ainslie practice?
- Dr. Michael Ainslie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ainslie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.