A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ainslie is Excellent. Dr. Ainslie has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ainslie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ainslie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ainslie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ainslie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ainslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Ainslie practice?
Dr. Michael Ainslie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Ainslie, Dr. Micheal Ainslie, Dr. Michel Ainslie, Dr. Mickey Ainslie, Dr. Miguel Ainslie, Dr. Mike Ainslie