A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ainslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ainslie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ainslie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ainslie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ainslie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Ainslie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Ainslie practice?
- Dr. Michael Ainslie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ainslie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.