A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ajluni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajluni
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ajluni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Dr. Ajluni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Majed Ajluni MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Ajluni practice?
- Dr. Michael Ajluni has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ajluni practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.