A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alaia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaia graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Alaia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Alaia practice?
- Dr. Michael Alaia has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Alaia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.