A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alaimo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaimo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alaimo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alaimo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Alaimo practice?
Dr. Michael Alaimo practices Family Medicine near Malverne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Malverne Family Physicians.