A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alaimo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alaimo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alaimo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaimo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alaimo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Alaimo DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Alaimo practice?
- Dr. Michael Alaimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Alaimo practices Family Medicine near Malverne, NY.
See Malverne Primary Care Doctors.