A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alaimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alaimo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alaimo
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaimo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alaimo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Alaimo DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Alaimo practice?
- Dr. Michael Alaimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Alaimo practices Family Medicine near Malverne, NY.
See Malverne Primary Care Doctors.