Dr. Michael Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Albert?

September 7th, 2014

Nice but Out of His League

Dr. Albert has a very compassionate manner; I only wish he had the medical knowledge to go with it. He made a number of mistakes in treating me (small, luckily, but one involved ordering the wrong X-ray study and I underwent the wrong preparation. Fortunately the radiologist's nurse caught the error). He prescribed doses of medications for my condition that were not effective, according to all the medical texts I looked at; he would get worried about things, discuss them with me at length, and then not change them... I felt like he was under-experienced and needed supervision from a more experienced doctor. I liked him personally and would have stayed with him, but the errors and poor choices worried me too much.

July 27th, 2012

Excellent gastroenterologist

November 3rd, 2008

great doctor

I went to Dr. Albert with abdominal pain. He thought I could have appendicitis and sent me for immediate ct scan. They discovered a large kidney stone and I had to have emergency surgery.

November 4th, 2016