A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Albrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Albrink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albrink
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albrink Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrink graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albrink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hunter Albrink MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Albrink practice?
- Dr. Michael Albrink has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Albrink practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.