A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Albrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Albrink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Albrink, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrink graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albrink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albrink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 31 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Albrink practice?
Dr. Michael Albrink practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.