Overall Review

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. Michael Albrink has refused to operate on my incisional hernia stating that he could do more harm than good at this time. I really appreciated his honesty.. He is following up with 6 month appt. unless I have an emergency [obstruction] He is very professional and compassionate.

February 24th, 2012
AWFUL
Dr. Albrink is a liar and a coward. His office secretary and staff are right there with him. After a simple hernia repair procedure, which he initially told me went very well, I am still having very significant incisional pain and leg pain. Had to go to a specialist, MRI's and x-rays later showed several "clips" all over my abdomen. When he explained the procedure he told me he was suturing the mesh-liar. RUN AND HIDE FROM THIS DOCTOR. And I have a medical background. Absolutely no reason for incisional pain and pain around belly button unless he cannot suture properly. And my operative record and office notes are incorrect, vague and incomplete. He won't return my phone calls or communication - coward!

August 26th, 2010
Hernia Surgery
Dr Albrink and his entire staff are fantastic!I was given a detailed explanation and he made sure to address all my questions and concerns.My hernia surgery went even better than I expected!Dr Albrink is excellent!!!

June 19th, 2010
Not only have I worked professionally with Dr Albrink, but he has been my surgeon. As a nurse, I think he is wonderful....he is a very talented surgeon and a easy to work with. As a patient, I think he is even better. He explained the procedure thoroughly, checked on me frequently throughout the procedure (I was awake during the procedure) and followed me closely post-operatively. I would certainly have him operate on me again if needed, and would definitely recommend him to anyone else.

May 5th, 2010
If I even need another surgeon it WILL be Dr. Albrink
I had 3 hernia's that he repaired by going though my belly button. I was back at work within 3 weeks. He's THE BEST!

February 10th, 2010
This Dr is the best!!
Dr Albrink operated on me back in early 2006. He thought he was going to be removing my pancreas and spleen that morning... Turns out he only had to remove a very large tumor from one adrenal gland; and a small one from the other adrenal gland.Needless to say, I was extremely scared before "going under the knife". But Dr Albrink and his staff were exceptionally caring, professional, and comforting. My wife and I both left our initial appointment knowing that I was in the best hands possible. We were not disappointed. He did a great job on me and thoroughly explained exerything that went on.Unfortunately, the tumors are back, and I'm waiting to get in to see Dr Albrink once again.The difference between this time and last is: I go into it knowing for a FACT that I've got the best Dr in town to treat me.

December 11th, 2008
Sheila Ensminger
There are no words to describe Dr. Albrink but to say he is the BEST of the best, one of a kind. I, my mother and other members of our family owe our lives to him and that's a fact. No dr i've ever met can compete with him on any front and he's the kindest, most caring dr anyone could have. We love him and are truly indebted to him forever!!