Surgical Specialist
New Tampa
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
813-259-0929
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AWFUL  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Albrink is a liar and a coward. His office secretary and staff are right there with him. After a simple hernia repair procedure, which he initially told me went very well, I am still having very significant incisional pain and leg pain. Had to go to a specialist, MRI's and x-rays later showed several "clips" all over my abdomen. When he explained the procedure he told me he was suturing the mesh-liar. RUN AND HIDE FROM THIS DOCTOR. And I have a medical background. Absolutely no reason for incisional pain and pain around belly button unless he cannot suture properly. And my operative record and office notes are incorrect, vague and incomplete. He won't return my phone calls or communication - coward!

|  Hernia Surgery  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

Dr Albrink and his entire staff are fantastic!I was given a detailed explanation and he made sure to address all my questions and concerns.My hernia surgery went even better than I expected!Dr Albrink is excellent!!!

|  show details
by Lynn on Jun 19th, 2010

Not only have I worked professionally with Dr Albrink, but he has been my surgeon. As a nurse, I think he is wonderful....he is a very talented surgeon and a easy to work with. As a patient, I think he is even better. He explained the procedure thoroughly, checked on me frequently throughout the procedure (I was awake during the procedure) and followed me closely post-operatively. I would certainly have him operate on me again if needed, and would definitely recommend him to anyone else.

|  If I even need another surgeon it WILL be Dr. Albrink  |  show details
by Rick on May 5th, 2010

I had 3 hernia's that he repaired by going though my belly button. I was back at work within 3 weeks. He's THE BEST!

|  This Dr is the best!!  |  show details
by Rick S. on Feb 10th, 2010

Dr Albrink operated on me back in early 2006. He thought he was going to be removing my pancreas and spleen that morning... Turns out he only had to remove a very large tumor from one adrenal gland; and a small one from the other adrenal gland.Needless to say, I was extremely scared before "going under the knife". But Dr Albrink and his staff were exceptionally caring, professional, and comforting. My wife and I both left our initial appointment knowing that I was in the best hands possible. We were not disappointed. He did a great job on me and thoroughly explained exerything that went on.Unfortunately, the tumors are back, and I'm waiting to get in to see Dr Albrink once again.The difference between this time and last is: I go into it knowing for a FACT that I've got the best Dr in town to treat me.

|  HORROR STORY  |  show details
by B. SOTO on Oct 30th, 2009

DR. ALBRINK AND HIS CLOWNS AT TAMPA GENERAL REALLY MESSED UP MY SISTER ONE OF HIS ASSOCIATES TOLD HER "WE ARE THE END OF YOUR ROPE" SHE HAD COMPLICATIONS. WAS DISCHARGE THEN READMITTED ONE WEEK AFTER. HIS GROUP LEFT HER ON THE BED WITH C/O PAIN 10/10 PAIN SCALE WITHOUT ANY PAIN MEDICATIONS. SHE WAS DISCHARGED WITH PAIN AND ALL THE COMPLICATIONS SHE WAS ADMITTED WITH. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH ASSOCIATE DR. ASTON THINKS HE IS "SURGEON ALL MIGHTY" CONSIDER A DIFFERENT GROUP EVEN A DIFFERENT HOSPITAL.

|  Sheila Ensminger  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2008

There are no words to describe Dr. Albrink but to say he is the BEST of the best, one of a kind. I, my mother and other members of our family owe our lives to him and that's a fact. No dr i've ever met can compete with him on any front and he's the kindest, most caring dr anyone could have. We love him and are truly indebted to him forever!!