A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alch graduated from New York University.
Dr. Alch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Alch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Alch practice?
- Dr. Michael Alch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Alch practices Emergency Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Emergency Physicians.