A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Algus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Algus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Algus
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Algus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Algus, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Algus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Algus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- University of Vermont College of Medicine Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Algus FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Algus practice?
- Dr. Michael Algus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Algus practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Internists, Bennington Pulmonologists, and Bennington Sleep Medicine Doctors.