Learn more about Dr. Michael Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ali, Urgent Care, Family Medicine, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Michael Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ali practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.