A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ali, Urgent Care, Family Medicine, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Glenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Michael Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ali practices Family Medicine near Willows, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Willows Primary Care Doctors.