A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alkire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alkire, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkire graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Alkire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alkire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Alkire practice?
Dr. Michael Alkire practices Anesthesiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists.