Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Dentist

by D Fessler on May 3rd, 2016

I went to Dr. Allard's office straight from the root canal dentist who said the tooth could not be saved. Dr. Allard was able to do it the same day, after reviewing my health history. He and his staff treated me as a patient but not just a patient number, which few doctors do nowadays. I would not hesitate to see him again

Oral Surgery doesn't get better than this! show details Oral Surgery doesn't get better than this!
by Amber and Jacob on Jun 22nd, 2015

Dr. Allard has the absolute best oral sugery care in all of Arizona. He and his staff always took extra special care of my son, Jacob, and made our visits so pleasant. He has the greatest sense of humor and explained everything to us every time so that we knew what to expect. If you are trying to find the best oral surgeon, I highly recommend this office. It takes a lot for me to give 5 stars in all areas, and he has definitely earned it.

by Jen L on Apr 14th, 2010

I am a total dental phobic, and was referred to see Dr. Allard for an emergency extraction. He and his staff couldn't have been any nicer, and put me at relative ease straightaway. He got me in that day to take care of my issue, and everyone was very informative and caring. If I could use his office for all my dental care, I would!

Apr 14th, 2009

This Physician and his staff are so professional and timely and as a patient you never feel any pain.