Dr. Michael Allemand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 6th, 2015
10 weeks pregnant - Thank you!
After a terrible experience with another RE, my husband and I transferred to the ART facility. Because of them, we found out that I had low progesterone, MTHFR, a mutation on my PAI-1 gene, mycoplasma, blocked fallopian tubes, and endometriosis. After removing the blockages, we had an IUI with hormone injections and are now pregnant. We are using heparin injections to prevent my blood clotting disorder from causing us to miscarry. Thank-you for helping us when other doctors refused.

September 21st, 2011
Caring, patient and very knowledgeable
I was a patient of Dr. Allemand's for over a year. I found him to be vrey compassionate and caring. He always took plenty of time to answer all of my questions in extreme detail. I was probably not the easiest patient to deal with and yet it never phased him one bit. He was very knowledgeable. AFter he did my surgery he was very gentle and kind, visiting me in recovery.He was always honest with me about my chances along the way with differant protocols and was often positive about things even when I couldn't be. I ultimately did get preganant with his help and will most definitely go back for his help if we decide to try for more children.

March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Allemand and the Staff at ART are great people, but in my particular case I was misdiagnosed. (Actually told I would never have a child with my own eggs and I would need an egg donor.) After a second opinion, by Dr. Sher in Las Vegas and the correct IVF protocol I have a beautiful healthy baby girl. I just advise a second opinion.