A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allison, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Allison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gregory Allison MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Allison practice?
- Dr. Michael Allison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Allison practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.