A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alt, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alt, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East, Louisville, Kentucky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Alt DO is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Alt practice?
- Dr. Michael Alt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Alt practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Neurologists.