Dr. Michael Alt DO Patient Reviews

• Neurology Louisville, KY

• Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016
Kelly in the front office is so caring one of the best office nurses I ever met the rest of the front staff are not friendly at all and they make you feel like you are bothering them and they never give messages. I will continue to see Dr.Alt he has answered so many questions for me that I didn't know about. I will always go to there office. Just wish they where faster filling out paperwork.....😊

June 10th, 2015
easy to talk with
He has help me with me pounding headaches from my medical conditions. Unlike some doctors he will listen to what you have to say without interruptions. And he will ask if you want to try a treatment, unlike others just do as they want. I would recommend him to anyone,

May 4th, 2015
His weakness is also his strength: He takes time with his patients. Very friendly.

April 3rd, 2015
Happy one time patient
Best neurologist I've ever had.

March 24th, 2015
tuberculer sclerosis complex
Dr Alt has been my neurologist for over 5 years. He is a very caring compassionate doctor, he is very kind and knowledgeable highly-qualified specialist. You don't find many doctors that give the quality of care like he does .

June 9th, 2014
patient
Dr Alt is a very laid back, but I felt like he didn't take me more seriously. I have a problem and I need to good advise, I will be looking for a second opinion if not happy with next appointment.

February 17th, 2013
I think Dr. Alt is very easy to talk to. Is somehwat of a unconventional doctor. I like the fact that he is homeopathic. My main gripe has been not being able to contact his office. I have to go directly to the office to get somebody to talk to me. It must be nice to have Fridays off.

December 29th, 2010
LMHC
I think Dr. Alt is the most personable doctor I've ever met. He is caring, attentive and overall a true professional. His humble attitude allows his clients to let their guard down and feel free to ask questions they probaly would feel intimidated to ask other doctors. I give Dr. Alt a 10 on a 1-10 scale.

October 23rd, 2010
Best bed side doctor in the business
I have been a patient of Dr. Alt since he interned at U of L Hospital. I have followed him to every mew location that he has had. I have Complex Migraine Disorder. This is a difficult type of disorder. This are not your typical migraines it comes with paralysis, seizures, TIA's and occasionally lost of vision. He has been my doctor for 18 years and I could not imagine having anyone else treating me for these very painful and scary conditions. I think we need more doctors like him. He does not think everyone situation is the same so he treats you like a human being and by their symptoms not by a medical journal. Because we all know everyone is different.

September 22nd, 2010
Not the most reliable Doc.
I would not recommend this Dr. It is very difficult to get someone on the phone at his office. He never really took the time to listen to me and understand my symptoms, he mixed up my own personal medical history with my family medical history, and generally he seems as though he's in the clouds when he's meeting with you.

October 10th, 2008
Very Bad
Has refused to return family calls and spouse with serios disease & on serious meds does not want to see for long period when the patient is getting much worse.

September 17th, 2008
Zero Follow Up
Extremely poor service provided. Did not respond to requests for return calls from family or other therapists. Very disorganized; instills zero confidence.