A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alvares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvares
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alvares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvares graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alvares has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Alvares MD is a male Allergist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Alvares practice?
- Dr. Michael Alvares has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Alvares practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Allergists.