A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alvares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvares
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alvares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvares graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alvares has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Alvares MD is a male Allergist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Alvares practice?
- Dr. Michael Alvares has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Alvares practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Allergists.