Michael A Amaral Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 12th, 2014
Doesn't know what's going on
After being the only patient in the office and waiting an hour and 15 minutes they put me in a room and tell me the doctor was trying to load up his computer. Very hard to understand his language. He just kind of halfway hears what you say and laughs it off. He told me my MRI showed three herniated disc in my neck. I didn't even give him a cervical MRI I gave him a lumbar and thoracic MRI. He must've been looking at someone else's films. Upon my arrival, they asked me if I had received paperwork to fill out. I said no. They also informed me that they had never received my MRIs or x-rays. I know they did because I confirmed it with the MRI facility that they sent it to Dr. Amaral's office weeks before. They told me consultation would be $500 and called me back 6 weeks after reviewing the MRI, (which they said they never received) to tell me I qualified for a consultation. I would not recommend this facility or doctor to anyone.

July 12th, 2013
Mr
Spent much time with me. Asked me a lot of questions to understand where my pain was located etc. Very pleasant and answered all of my questions.

April 17th, 2012
He needs to improve his diagnostic .
Is the baddest doctor I have ever known.