Dr. Michael Ammirati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ammirati?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Very professional, experienced, has great knowledge of his field. I have been a patient for years, have treated and felt comfortable with this doctor since I was first recommended to him,

Posted on November 5th, 2015

The best doctor I have seen in a long time.

Posted on June 28th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever been to! Helpful, kind, and intelligent. He diagnosed my problem when the ER and other doctors couldn't.

A kind doc

Posted on April 28th, 2014

This is a very caring and kind doctor. His partner Dr. Schwarz too! They saw and treated my quickly and efficiently and solved my problem. I highly recommend them both

A great experience

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Ammirati solved my problem when others couldn't. He was kind and experienced. I strongly recommend him and his partner Dr. Schwarz.

Marcus Welby

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

He took time with me and fixed my medical problem in a kind and efficient manner.

Exercise caution

Posted on July 12th, 2013

This practice did not inform me that their anesthesiologist was out-of-network, nor did they follow the guidelines as set forth by my insurance company to protect patients from surprise billing.

Every doctor should be like him

Posted on February 7th, 2013

One of the most positive experiences with a doctor/staff

Top doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2012

after calling I saw Dr. Ammirati the next day. He was very professional and answer all of my questions and performed a procedure that helped me the following day!

Unethical

Posted on October 7th, 2012

This practice will not inform you beforehand that the anesthesiologist they use is out-of-network, and will bill you $3500 a visit.

a real doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2012

a real old fashion doctor who spent time answering questions and got me feeling better quickly!

The drs are amazing the staff is rude and unprofessional

Posted on August 1st, 2012

After a dr visit which went well as the drs are amazing compassionate and detail oriented. Their receptionist is: a bully, Disrespectful arrogant unprofessional and a really bad attitude.After purchasing medicine for over 60$ I called up my insurance company to find out the situation. They told me what I needed to do to resolve it. I had to call the office and have them make a preauthorisation. Upon calling Dr ammiratis office I was yelled at by the receptionist telling me you should have not paid for it EVERYONE KNOWS IT COMES IN A GENERIC ( Ididnt know, and it doesnt by the way) I called the pharmacy and IT DOES NOT COME IN A GENERIC.She said I am NOT going to call them! and hung the phone up on me,I called back and she very curtly said "WHAT DO YOU WANT!",I tried to explain it could be resolved with one phone call to the pharmacy and she would not listen to me (constantly talking over me) I wanted her to know what the insurance company told me I needed to do she kept interupting repeating IM NOT GOING TO DO IT! I asked to please not speak to me in that tone to no avail. bottom line the drs are great they need staff that reflects their values , compassion and character. Sad to say thats not the case the receptionist is 100% Ghetto.She needs to be fired or taught some manners and professionalism. On top of not feeling well a patient does not need to be harassed.