Learn more about Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amoa-Asare graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amoa-Asare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare practice?
- Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Amoa-Asare practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Infectious Disease Doctors.