A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Amylon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Amylon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amylon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amylon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Amylon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Amylon graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amylon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Amylon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Amylon practice?
- Dr. Michael Amylon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Amylon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.