A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Amylon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Amylon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amylon
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Amylon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Amylon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Amylon graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amylon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Amylon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Amylon practice?
- Dr. Michael Amylon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Amylon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.