Dr. Michael Amylon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Amylon?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Amylon?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 6th, 2008

Dr. Mike Saved My Life

I was Dr. Amylon's patient about 28 years ago....back when he looked like he was a 15-year old kid (my father kept waiting for the doctor to come in...LOL). He, along with Dr. Michael Link, worked together and were agress with my treatment (back when the prognosis for AML was grim at best), took several chances with me (new treatment plan, first child with Hickman cathedar, etc.)and were warm and personable all along the very hard road. I am alive today (and a mother of two beautiful, healthy children) because of them. Also, very important, Dr. Amylon turned into "Dr. Mike" whenever he went on trips with us oncology patients (camping on the beach, snow trips, etc.)....he was then our friend and not just our doctor. I cannot say enough about this man. Just know that you (or your child) are in very good hands!

July 15th, 2014