Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Andersen
Dr. Michael Andersen, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Murrieta, CA, with other offices in Murrieta, CA and Murrieta, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Andersen is affiliated with Southwest Healthcaresystem, Southwest Healthcare System-Wildomar and Tri-City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Andersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.
Dr. Kristin Williams
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Murrieta, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Nerissa Safie
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Murrieta, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Joan Calinisan
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Murrieta, CA 0 mi16