Dr. Michael Andrisani Is this you?

July 3rd, 2016

Helped Save me from a Bad-Opiate Addiction

March 11th, 2011

Dr. Andrisani is one of the finest doctors in S.D. He is so careful and accurate with his diagnosis, and treatment. He saved my daughters life! and for that I will be eternaly grateful. I wish him endless blessing in his retirement years...

January 7th, 2011

A wonderful Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Andrisani for over 20 years. He is very caring, takes all the time you need, and is always willing to listen to your thoughts as well as consider alternate therapies. He takes a "whole body" approach. I highly recommend him.

December 21st, 2010

He correctly dignosed me when at I saw two other doctors at Sharp who couldn't. He has always been responsive, and very easy to talk to when explaining the symptoms.The only issue I have is with his assistant Bonnie. She is rude on a level that supasses even the DMV. She is the reason why I no longer see this doctor as being treated to her snotty attitude is something I don't have to take. The rest of the staff is courteous and professional. I would consider going back to the practice only if she were no longer there.

October 5th, 2010

Experienced very good service!

April 1st, 2010

Not as good as I once thought

I saw this doctor for a few years (not often until the last year) and in the end I trusted him way more then I should have. He misdiagnosed me at least three times that I can think of off the top of my head in that last year alone. He had me on a pretty serious medication (which I should have never been on) for a health condition he diagnosed me with for about a year. About a year ago I found out he couldn't have been more wrong and the health issue he claimed was present was wrong from the beginning. Other doctors have looked at the lab results from back then and more recent. I also found out recently he had me on another medication that may have caused some pretty serious health issues. All this in only the last little less than a year I was seeing him. His staff for the more part was nice except for one woman. Wait times weren't bad. My issues were with the doctor for the most part except that one rude woman.

December 14th, 2014