A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ankin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ankin, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ankin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Ankin FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Ankin practice?
- Dr. Michael Ankin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ankin practices Pulmonary Disease near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Bannockburn, IL.
See Lake Forest Pulmonologists.