A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Annabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Annabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Annabi, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Annabi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Annabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Annabi MD and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Annabi practice?
- Dr. Michael Annabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Annabi practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists.